Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ATCs with Text return cards

Back in January, I posted about the ATCs with Text swap. Well, the return cards showed up the other day.

The first one is great - it has all sorts of layers and marker doodles, lots to look at. My fave of the bunch. Made by Terry H.

Oddly enough, the second one features legs also. It has a neat hand painted background and was made by Marline S.

# 3 is stamped, doodled, and glittered and was made by Babynavyblue. No real name on card. The coloring is more vivid in person.

Good cards, fun swap. I've got to figure out some good display method for these things. Something where I can have a bunch of them out and change them easily when I want a different look. Maybe one of those big multi-hole picture frames or a custom-cut mat...

No comments:

Post a Comment