Monday, February 14, 2011

Something in a Bowl swap ATCs

The theme for this one was Something in a Bowl. Could be fruit, flowers, tennis shoes, severed heads - whatever. I went the odd assortment route for this one and just cut out a bunch of images from magazines, then spent a while combining them in various ways until I ended up with these. The wine bottles are normal, but the other two are...odd. I randomly cut the bowls from solid colored areas of magazines also.

The left one has a hand painted background and the center one is stamped with bubble wrap. The one on the right is just a couple pieces of fancy paper for the background, pinker on the left side than it shows up here.



Since I was on a roll and had a bunch of stuff cut out, I made three extras to trade. All have hand painted backgrounds with stamped bubblewrap.



No comments:

Post a Comment