Friday, April 15, 2011

peeling paint technique swap and returns

For this one you had to smear Vaseline here and then on a card, then paint over it and wipe away the paint where the Vaseline was. You could embellish the card before and/or after the paint. I made a whole bunch of backgrounds for later use and ended up with three cards I was happy with. I love the image of all the kids reading. I've used it a few times and I'm not done with it.
The ones I got back were all very neat. The first card in the series of three returns at the bottom of the post is very cool in person. It's done on canvas and the colors are lovely. Good swap.



1 comment:

  1. I've tried this peeled paint technique without much success - certainly not as successful as you or the ones you received. They're all superb.

    ReplyDelete