Wednesday, June 22, 2011

icad 6/18 - 6/21 & 6/22

Still doing Daisy Yellow's icad challenge. I apparently took 6/21 off since there's no card for that day. (?)

I loaded and reloaded this photo after turning it every which way in Flickr and it insists on being sideways, so I'm waving the white flag and leaving it. It must be a sign from the universe or something.

I was extremely low on inspiration and just used my errand list from the day. Not even any markers. Oy...

2nd one was torn from a Starbucks brochure on how the world would be a better place if we all started the day with the caffeinated beverage of our choice. I find that difficult to argue with...

3rd one was another low day in the inspiration dept. Lines, words, a goofy face peeking over the wall, and some squiggles which seem to express my colossal lack of direction in life.

4th one is blue tornadoes, I guess. Looks like I had a grim week in the icad area, huh? Must be working on them too late into the evening. Maybe they should be a lunchtime activity.


No comments:

Post a Comment