Tuesday, October 18, 2011

misc swap art

I just can't keep up with all the things I'd like to blog about. Gotta take pics or scan the item, tinker with it in photoshop, write the blog, add in the pics. Just seems to take longer than it should.

These are items I've made recently for a few swaps.
postcards for a mail art swap - scan of old postcard for background, image of
vintage ladies, stamped title, stencil B, definitions, old stamp. I quite like the
overall bluish-green tinge of these.

ATC for the theme vintage ladies.
gel medium transfer of  my maternal grandmother Theresa.
painted background, stamped with sequin waste, old tea bag glued down,
a bit of lace, edge of computer paper.
Really liking the turquoise and brown color combo.

ATC for the theme Halloween
background is acrylic paint with vaseline resist, stamped, smudged, gel medium
transfer of two girls, correction pen Boo!, black pen markings along edge

ATC for the theme books
painted book page, stamped with sequin waste, stamped title, definition.
I love this image of the kids reading. I've used it a few times before.

2 comments:

  1. Really lovin your art work Leslie especially BOoks - must appeal to the librarian in me LOL. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow have you ever been busy. I know what you mean about taking the photo, cropping, adjusting, and getting it on the blog. Takes me forever. Need some shortcut lessons.

    But your cards are great! I also like the books ATC. Glad to see you are being so artsy!
    Hugs. bb

    ReplyDelete