Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday fill-ins 3/30/12

1. I can't believe I haven't had time to make art - ANY art - for at least two weeks!

2. _____ for everyone.  (I absolutely can't think of a single thing for this one. oy)

3. How can I learn to slow down and enjoy the moment?

4. Banana bread with craisins was the last thing I cooked. Email me for the recipe - it's mahhhvelous!

5. 'Six of one, a dozen of the other' was what my goofball old boss used to say. Made perfect sense to him.

6. It's supposed to rain tomorrow with gusts up to 50mph; nonono!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some time in photoshop, tomorrow my plans include WORK and Sunday, I want to cook something wonderful with S!
This is from Halloween at the store a few years ago.
That's Amy the cowgirl on the left, Lynn the Tijuana Mexican with her box of Chiclets,
and me as a gypsy on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment