Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

Friday Fill-Ins is sort of a no brainer way to get at least one blog post out a week. And it's a bit of a look at what I'm up to, so I thought I'd give it a try. You can play too!

Altho today it's all about our upcoming move on Monday so not real exciting for anyone but me LOL.

This was the view over my back fence a few nights ago.
The sunsets have been gorgeous lately.


1. Welcome new house - we only bought you 10 months ago!.
2. A vinyl kitchen floor, a solid surface counter top and a heater in the shower make me jump for joy. 
3. There's a lot of work ahead of me in the next however many months it takes me to get unpacked and settled into my new studio!
4. Flowers are the thing I love most about spring
5. Eyes on the prize, even tho my back has had it.
6. Our first weekend breakfast in our new (way bigger) kitchen is what I'm eagerly awaiting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping in the La-Z-Boy after we finish packing my car, tomorrow my plans include a day at work and then more packing and Sunday, I want to bake cookies and banana bread before I finish packing up the kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck my friend - sounds like there are at least some improvements with your new digs - cant wait to see that studio up and running. J

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, moving and yet you are making cookies. What kind are they....1 can of peas, half pkg of taco mix, two bouillon cubes found in the corner of the pantry, one egg, and 2 cups of flour? Spicy Peas Delights! You are waaay too ambitious. It will be over soon and oh the joy of new things. Don't work too hard.
    bb

    ReplyDelete