Wednesday, April 18, 2012

free vintage images

Haven't done one of these in a while and since I'm home for a few hours before going back to work for the evening, AND since I got a wireless doohickie for my new computer and hence am back online... I figured I'd celebrate by sharing a few more of the cabinet cards I've gathered here and there.

This is a mixed bag - one baby, one mother and baby, and one pair of sisters with haircuts like my mom had when she was 3 or 4, so the girls might be from the mid twenties. Use them however you like, except please do not sell them.

If you make anything using them, I'd love to see it.
This would be lovely on a Mother's Day card.

Those bags under the older sister's eyes look just like mine. Maybe we're related.
But she has much better hair than I do. Love her baggy stockings.

This baby make me smile -
his toes pointed completely out to the side
 (makes my knees hurt just looking at him),
his dimpled little hands,
and his barely there smile, like he's about to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment