Friday, February 1, 2013

and the winner is...

Well, the Grow Your Blog Party is over and I count it a success. It netted me almost 4 times the followers I started with, and now it's up to me to make my blog interesting enough that you all not only stay but tell your friends!

The winner of my altered vintage postcard is Catiean of Catiean & Co. Congrats!

Catiean, I sent you an email...

Many thanks to all of you who left wonderful comments and especially to those of you who signed up to follow me. I'll do my best to make that decision a good one. 

In that vein, I think another giveaway is a good idea, so this time it'll just be from all my followers. I'll draw from whoever's  still around on March 1. Not sure yet what the goodie will be but it'll be something handmade by me. Once I figure it out, I'll post about it so you can see what you're hanging in there for.

1 comment:

  1. You can count on me still being here!! And I agree... the party did a lot to boost followers. I still have more to visit and actually look forward to the rush being over as I savor each post written by the bloggers I visit! Glad to hear your numbers grew!!

    ReplyDelete