Tuesday, March 5, 2013

freebie vintage book pages

Some of these are from the Sept 5th, 1912 issue of The Independent, a weekly magazine from New York. It sold for 10 cents an issue or three dollars for a whole a year. Quite a deal.

I get a kick out of examining the fashions and imagining myself going about my normal 2013 day all gussied up like that. And the ads are fun to read.

I didn't bother changing the orientation of the sideways one, since you're prolly going to print onto 8.5x11 anyway. Saves you the trouble of switching them back or fiddling with portrait/landscape in your printer settings.

The paper it's printed on is old and thin, so there's some ghosting in the unprinted areas from whatever is printed on the other side. It can be cleaned up in photoshop but I don't have the time, sorry. The images themselves are fine since they're dark.








1 comment:

  1. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable experience regarding unpredicted emotions.


    Here is my weblog: bankruptcy laws in florida

    ReplyDelete