Sunday, January 12, 2014

MMSA outgoing

Time is the theme for this one.
I only made one card for this swap cause
I didn't have any other good ideas.
I like this one with the different words
having to do with time, instead of numbers.
Karen of MMSA fired up her swaps for the new year and I spent this afternoon getting the first couple done.


These next three are for the Aqua and Orange swap.
Talk about perfect - that's my favorite complimentary color combo.
I used gelli prints as backgrounds, then did various things on top.
This one makes me think of Aboriginal drawings.

Love how the orange dots leap off the card on these two.


5 comments:

  1. FUN! That time one is quite clever! and aqua/orange is a great combo - I agree with you that first one feels very aboriginal. Tonight...I'm going to work MMSA tonight. Tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT cards! Wanna do an orange/turq swap? Don't know when I'll get to our stitched swap. Maybe the latter can be for the first quarter of the year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I'm so happy to be swapping again.

    ReplyDelete