Monday, February 10, 2014

MMSA outgoing (lots of pics)

I've spent the last few days getting ahead on the MMSA swaps so that I can have a chunk of time to work on a couple other things. Herewith is my artistic output from Thursday until today at noon. I also hit up the antique mall, read a bit, worked in a couple journals, and walked the dog! Love my weekends.

Look out, Karen, headed your way tomorrow!

Cats - I used a pic of Mabel, my rescued parking lot kitty, old music for a frame, shapes cut from a magazine, and some lettering.

Cats - an image from an old children's book, a scallop cut from wallpaper, a bit of text, and some doodling all on an old ledger page.

Cats - music background, doilies, gesso, a vintage kitty, and some book text.

Stars - book page background, gel stick coloring, gelli print stars, book page stars, lettering, doodling.

Stars - book page background, print of vintage girl, gelli print stars, stamping, and what you can't see hardly at all are a bunch of tiny pink stars done with a shiny gel pen. This card is much prettier in person.

Grid - scrapbook paper background, squares cut from grass and seaweed on rocks, doodling.

Grid - old vacation photo cut up and glued onto gelli printed phone book page, glued to card stock, doodling, stamping.

Altered - Monet painting altered with polka dot house, airplane, clock and lettering.

Altered - commercial postcard of angel painting altered with a book text shopping list, a gelli print edge and some doodles.

11 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic. Love the list on the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous. I especially love the first stars one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa - you have been busy! How is the parrot inflicted wound doing???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, there isn't one here that isn't FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great cards! You have been so productive!! I need to grab some of that artistic energy when I see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! I like to work ahead too but missed a week with company, etc. so didn't get my cat ideas finished. But I'll definitely be back for the next ones. Hope I get one of yours in the mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful....now I wish I'd made some to swap. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are fabulous -- I really love your work and I agree with with Peggy (above)--now I wish I swapped too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. woo hoo! what a fabulous bunch of cards. you were really on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely LOVE these cards.....such creativity. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete