Sunday, March 2, 2014

incoming, batch 2 turq & org

MMSA turquoise and orange swap - my favorite color combo so I was excited to see what I'd get back in this swap. MMSA artists did not disappoint!

A gorgeous card from Carlene in Tennessee. Love the big bold patches of color that just bounce off the page. She did some sgraffito into the orange paint too - those small lighter squares are scratched into the paint. Very cool.

This one is from Dawn, also from TN. It looks like blown acrylic ink to me and I like the crazy randomness of it, especially with the fancy little LOVE stamped across the center.

From Lynn in MA, I think. (on the back of her card she wrote Go Red Sox, so I'm guessing here) It took me a few days to notice that the bird was stamped not just in black, but also in aqua beg=hind the black. Love the bright colors and bit of text.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your orange/aqua cards - you received some winners - Carlene's is great!!

    ReplyDelete