Thursday, June 5, 2014

friends & faux

I drew an artiststamp for one of friends&faux's traveling postcards. See it here. Mine is the bottom right stamp - the bird's head.

I was unaware of this project until one of my swap buddies Peggy asked me if I'd like to do the last spot on the card. I'd never made an artiststamp before but figured it out easily enough. The cards start off from the friends&faux person and then go from artist to artist until they're full and the last person sends them back home. Lots of 6 degrees of separation stuff going on here. I don't know the person Peggy got it from, and she prolly didn't know the person that the person who sent it to her got it from.

The site is full of returned cards. Kinda fun to scroll thru and see all the various ways people made stamps for them.

1 comment:

  1. That was great fun! Hope we get a chance to do it again.

    ReplyDelete